Which novella do you most like the sound of?

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Wet Heat - cover design required


Since Facebook have decided I need my permission to share my own posts I have decided to make an appeal here. Perhaps when they sack their acne-ridden sad little schoolboy interns who could not find a woman’s clit in the dark with both hands and an A-Z we might be able to share our own stuff.

I have started to write Wet Heat, my second explicitly erotic novella and I need a cover design.

I can’t afford to pay mega-bucks and with the added problem of having to be ultra careful about images we use I wondered if there was anyone out there prepared to design something for me in return for a credit in the book and free promotion of their own book or an erotic book of their choice in the back.

The story outline of Wet Heat is as follows just to give you some idea.

Helen Jacobs is recently divorced and determined to keep men off her agenda for the foreseeable future.



A friend pays for Helen to take a spa break in the English countryside. Helen is reluctant despite all the promises of casual no strings encounters



But Helen is sexually frustrated since her cheating rat ex husband decided he preferred to pleasure his secretary. She realises she is craving attention.



In the spa steam room Helen finds herself exposed to all manner of pleasures but will she finally be able to indulge in her own private girl on girl and bondage fantasies.



Join Helen on her journey to discover the darker side of sexual desire.


If you think You can help please PM me on Facebook (assuming I don’t get suspended and end up in FB jail)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in your search for a cover! Can't wait to hear more about Helen!

    ReplyDelete