Which novella do you most like the sound of?

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Playing with Fire



PLAYING WITH FIRE
Sylvana Hobson works for Lord Montague; a filthy rich eligible  21st century. bachelor playboy.  Montague is a man known for his eclectic sexual tastes and he wants Sylvana.

The problem is that Sylvana has it bad for Lord Motague's voyeuristic butler, Hawkins, and she likes to play them off against each other.

During a weekend at Lord Montague's country estate Sylvana is fully exposed to all manner of sensual experiences and she realises that she wants Hawkins at all costs but will Lord Montague accept defeat?






It was a blazing hot summer.  Sylvana sweated in her tight black maid’s uniform.  Her pert firm tits and erect nipples strained against her underclothes and she wore a layer of sweat like a second skin. Her long dark hair was scraped back but still soaked with sweat.  The skimpy black panties she wore were fast sinking into the crack between her buttocks.

She was polishing the brass ornaments in Lord Montague’s study. Her tits swung back and forth as she rubbed hard on the tarnished metal with her cloth.

Although she was unaware of his presence in the room, Sylvana carried on with her work. Her pert firm buttocks continued to swing back and forth as she rubbed hard.

Lord Montagu watched her work, feeling his erection throbbing in his tight underpants.  Her sweat-soaked skin was ivory in colour in contrast to her raven hair. Her eyes were hazel and her lips salmon pink in colour.  He could see her tight dress clinging to a well developed chest and long supple legs.

He fantasised about having her serve him dressed only in panties, almost salivating at the idea of running his hands over her body. She was new in the household and he could not believe he had not yet tried her. He had been looking for company to take on his next country weekend. His butler; as lecherous as he was, always made sure he picked the most alluring girls to serve his master. When Lord Montague was pleased with his butler’s choice he let him have the pleasure of the girls as well. There were few female servants who had not felt Lord Montague’s throbbing prick between their legs. Hawkins, the butler, had reported that, since Sylvana arrived he and the male staff was walking in a state of near permanent arousal.  That is why Lord Montague had ordered Sylvana be sent to do brass-cleaning duty that day in order that he could appraise her himself. Lord Montague’s throbbing prick liked what it saw. 

He leaned his head to one side so he could peer up her skirt and his prick hardened even more as he saw the skimpy scrap of lace sinking into her crack and the glistening drops of cum caking her inner thigh. Hawkins had come to the study fully aroused that morning as he reported he had spied on Sylvana masturbating in the shower.

“Your name is Sylvana is it not?” He asked. She jumped as she had not realised he was in the room.

“Yes, my lord.” She said; aware of her cunt dripping at the sight of his lean form and the bulge in his pants.

“Would you like to experience real pleasure, Sylvana?”

“I am sure that you would be a master in that, my Lord.”

 She was rubbing herself.

“Lock the door!” He demanded.

She did so.

“Pull your skirts up.!” He barked.

She did so.

“I want to see you masturbate, Sylvana. I am as hard as rock to see you dripping wet. 

“I’m dripping wet for you, my lord. I wonder when I will be lucky enough to feel your cock between my legs.”

“Soon.” He said. “Do you consider yourself a whore?”

“No, my lord, but I would gladly be your whore.”

 She removed her dress and he gasped at the sight of her nakedness. Her fingers slipped between her legs, rubbing her swollen clit and she began moaning as she worked herself into frenzy with her fingers. She rubbed hard; moulding her swollen clit between her fingers as cum ran down her legs. She was sweating and panting as she brought herself to orgasm. 

She was aware that Lord Montague was also rubbing his stiff prick and she longed to see it and feel it thrusting between her legs. It was a long time since Sylvana had had a good fuck and boy did she need one.

He walked over to her and pulled her close as he began to pleasure her firm tits with his hard sensual mouth. She moaned as his tongue swept around her erect nipples.  His slim fingers slid inside her skimpy panties and began to caress her, thrusting in and out of her dripping cunt. Sylvana moaned loudly.

“I can feel you need a good fuck my girl.” He whispered in her ear.

“I do, my lord.” She panted, as her body shivered with the intensity of her third orgasm in ten minutes.

“Then I command your company this weekend when I go to my country house. There will you learn the meaning of pleasure and discipline.  You will ride with me in my carriage and we shall have a little fun on the way.  You will be fucked, sucked and whipped. Does that turn you on Sylvana?”

“I have never been whipped, my lord, but I must confess I am more than a little aroused by the prospect. “

“Ah so you are a virgin to the lash although I suspect not to the cock. I shall enjoy you, Sylvana. Hawkins tells me he got a huge erection watching you masturbate in the shower last night.”

“I masturbate frequently, my lord. In the absence of a good hard cock between my legs I need relief somehow.”

“I will see you on Friday Sylvana. You need only bring one set of clothes for you will be spending the weekend naked but for skimpy panties. Does that please you?”

“You bet it does, my Lord.”

“You may dress and go. Rest assured I will be pleasuring myself over you for many an hour to come.”

“I will be doing the same over you, my lord.”

Sylvana dressed and left the study with hard aching tits and a dripping wet cunt.














No comments:

Post a Comment