Which novella do you most like the sound of?

Monday 23 July 2012

Playing with Fire - Release

I now have all the links necessary to declare Playing with fire officially released. I never realised there were so many books called Playing with Fire.






Playing with Fire is categorised as Adult fiction but somehow Amazon has suddenly turned prudish. It will not let me put masturbation into the tag list. People will search for adult things. When all the sad prudes go to live in a convent and join a closed silent order the erotic author's life will become infinitely easier. It amazes me that prudes thiunk they must have got here and been left under a gooseberry bush. I know it is hard for them to cope with the idea their parents and ancestors had sex but  it's time they got a life. God I would not be a prude for anything.

http://www.kindlegraph.com/widgets/author/EvelynLillith

No comments:

Post a Comment