Which novella do you most like the sound of?

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Welcome































Welcome


My name is Evelyn Lillith and I'm an erotic author.


I enjoy exploring human sensuality through words as it's a great way of describing your fantasies and living them through your characters.


This site will contain interviews with other erotic authors and excerpts from my novels. I am currently working on my first book under this pen-name. Playing with fire will be completed soon.


This site is not suitable for people of a prudish nature as I would not want them to get their Bridget Jones knickers in a twist as I try to define orgasm which is impossible for those whose legs need to be prised open with a crow bar. Wee warning. If your man doesn't get any at home don't be surprised if he strays.


Welcome and please feel free to contribute with comments. If you would like to  contribute an erotic story of your own you may do so with or without a pen-name.

Just a note. A lot of erotic writer's use the words sex or pussy to describe the female genitalia but  to me pussy sounds like timid little virgin trying to work out how to use a dildo so I prefer and always will use the word Cunt.
I look forward to welcoming you back time and again.


Evelyn Lillith

Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment