Which novella do you most like the sound of?

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Master of my Dreams




Just a short fantasy piece to keep you company if you're alone tonight. Regrettably I have never had a dream like this one but I live and sleep in hope.


I lie in bed. It is a hot night and although the windows are all open I am hot and sweaty. I am trying to remember the last decent fuck I had and it makes me horny

My fingers slide between my legs as I prise my clit free from its labial hiding place. It is hard and pink; swollen with lustful desires. I close my eyes as I thrust my fingers in and out of my moist cunt my thumb pressing my clit. I begin to writhe about as I rub slowly while working my fingers in and out of my space.

I fantasise. I do that a lot, Sometimes it’s more fun than reality. I suck my fingers slowly wishing someone would come in and catch me. Being caught masturbating is a lifelong fantasy of mine but alas one I have never realised.

I find myself wishing I was handcuffed to a rail with a big strong man cracking a whip across my back and buttocks whilst he tells me what a dirty little slut I am and how whores need to be brought in line with their master’s demands. He made me beg him for as whipping beforehand and I was almost ready to explode as my cunt was so wet.

“Please my Lord.” I begged. “I am a dirty horny little slut who needs to be punished. I need to feel your displeasure across my back; in fact I crave it. Whip me good and hard my lord. I am creaming for it.”

The leather strap in his hand rained hard stinging blows across my back and buttocks for what seemed like an age and I begged him constantly to whip me harder. He always complied.



He is a tall man about six feet with well defined pectoral muscles and s dark greying hair. His tanned body gleams with sweat and I am aware of cum glistening on the end of his eleven inch erection and I think he will thrust that between my legs and ride me if I play my cards right. MY back smarts with the whipping but i feel the cum flood out of my cunt nonetheless. My tits ache and they are hard and my nipples are swollen. I am proud of my tits. They are not huge but they are 100% natural not a bit of silicone enhances their pertness. My nipples stand erect and ache to feel his mouth close around them sucking hard while his fingers slip between my legs and caress me roughly to orgasm.

He puts the whip down and I feel him thrust into me from behind without warning. He meets some resistance but luckily my cunt is so wet with juices that soon it devours him greedily and acclimatises to his hard thrusting rhythm.  His hands grope my tits tweaking the nipples as he caresses them; kneading hard with his rough hands.

“Fuck me harder my lord. It is too long since I had a decent fuck and I am creaming for it.”

“I can tell.” He sneers. “I am going to fuck you until you’re so sore you won’t let a man near you for a week and when you do it will be me. I will possess you slut and don’t think I can’t.”

He leans against my back which is covered with bruises and red welts for he did flog me for an hour straight and I would be lying if I said I hadn’t enjoyed every flick against my skin, every stinging blow to my buttocks was like having two of his sausage like fingers milking my clit.

I find myself asleep and know that when I wake up I will be alone but my fantasy master kept me company for a while and tonight I will see him again but only in my hottest wettest dreams.



http://www.kindlegraph.com/widgets/author/EvelynLillith

2 comments:

  1. You think this is dirty Rosanna? Read Playing with Fire that is seriously hot and dirty.

    ReplyDelete