Which novella do you most like the sound of?

Thursday 19 July 2012

New Day

Evelyn Lillith now has a Facebook acccount. While I am trying to keep the Lynchcliffe books separate I want to be able to commune with the same friends as before. I have sent messages to friends explaining so it remains to see how many friend Evelyn. Few people write serious erotica under their own name but I did not want a name like Midnight Shadow or similar. I used the name Evelyn as a maid character in the Lynchcliffe series and through it I lived out my bi-curious fantasies about pleasuring Celia, Lady Trevelyan,

The  sexy sensual heroine of Playing with Fire is called Sylvana Hobson and you can read the beginning of her erotic adventures in the Playing with Fire blog post. The series I plan to write as Evelyn will be completely separate adventures. Here are a couple of the suggestions that have come to mind and which I hope to get out in the next year or so.

Passions Reunited.

Rachel, Stephanie and Charlene (names to be possibly reviewed) attend a school reunion. They share a hotel room and start discussing their school days and their sexual experiences. This ends with them exploring their sexual frustrations and pleasuring each other as heavy rain prevents them going out. When handsome Todd Martindale comes into the wrong room by accident he finds himself drawn into the fantasy of three hungry sexually frustrated women but which, if any of them, will he win the heart and life long adoration of?

Party Animal

Sylvia Lamont is the poor relation. She plugs away at a soul-less office cleaning job  but fortunes change when she is invited to a house party. Sylvia is not a virgin (none of my heroines ever will be) but somewhat frustrated sexually.

One long weekend introduces her to a wealth of sensual pleasures she never dreamt were possible.,


No comments:

Post a Comment