Which novella do you most like the sound of?

Thursday 19 July 2012

My Favourite Men

I like men. I would find it difficult to write erotica if I didn't.

I like older men; at least fifteen years my senior. I don't like overweight men or ones who drink too much. Tall, lean men with a nice chest are exactly the kind I like to share my bed with. Young men forget it. They may have stamina but they lack consideration and experience in my view. My first sexual partner was five years my junior and it ended badly.

Acents are arousing. Why do you think Lewis Franklin and Dr Hamish George in the Lynchcliffe series had strong accents which thickened when they were aroused. Having a man whisper his desire in your ear his words accompanied by a jet of warm ait always did it for Margaret Franklin and Lady Lynchcliffe.

One of my favourite male fantasies for the last few years has been Sergeant Oscar Blaketon of the British TV series Heartbeat. Blaketon was a Yorkshire man played by a Londoner Derek Fowlds. I had lots of hot erotic fantasies about slowly removing his uniform piece by piece and running my hands across his Sergeant stripes. Out of all the four Sergeants during the course of the series; three male and one female, Blaketon was the only one who could say "My office. Now!" in that commanding way that made shivers run down my back.


He wasn't maybe so hot to look at but it was the commanding way he wore the uniform and barked his orders. He was a tough cop but he had a heart of gold underneath and I imagine he would have been a very sensual lover although maybe also he would have liked to  dominate and either sttle would be fine with me. I find cops hot; the uniform and the authority. There were several very fit cops in the Heartbeat series but he was always my favourite.

If you want to see seriously hot pictures of real naked men then visit



1 comment:

  1. Great post Evelyn! I totally get you on the cop and accent thing. Being Canadian, anyone who doesn't sound Canadian to me sounds delicious. Of course, there are a few Canadian men who start my engines as well...oh well, I think it's safe to say I like all men too! LOL.

    ReplyDelete